Views and Reviews
My views of the world, news, sports, or just random thought. Some reviews of products and services I tried first hand.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Poor Eko

Now I must have missed something really important the previous week, because a friend told me that they were going to get rid of one character in this episode of Lost.

But I missed that part (really) and I was first in shock to see that Eko was in deep (and I mean deep) trouble, then sad to see that he wasn't going to make it and finally pissed off at the writers to kill off one of the most charismatic characters of the show.



Now I should have known better because he wasn't even in the promo photo used to show the main characters for season 3 (and I actually asked myself why he wasn't he there... silly me).

Anyways, it seems like the tailies (those who where in the tail section of the Oceanic flight that crashed in the mysterious island), are leaving the show faster than you can say "end of season 3", and instead we are introduced to two new characters who do not seem to have two ounces of charisma at all. Oh well.

Mr. Eko deserved to die for his actions in Nigeria, but frankly, I thought he would be the third man of the triumvirat Locke-Desmond-Eko to go save the other triumvirat Jack-Sawyer-Kate from the others (and whack some Others with his big stick).

I still can't get over it...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home